The Latest DISH News Updated Automatically
On this page you will find up-to-date DISH News. This content comes from various news feeds on the internet such as radio and television web sites, and other major news outlets. It is updated automatically, and is not dependent on me taking the time to update it manually.
There does seem to be a lot of news that comes out relating in some way or another to DISH, sometimes referred to using the lesser-known name, EchoStar Corporation, which was once DISH’s parent company, but is now some type of holding company that was spun off from DISH, and is involved in things other than satellite broadcasting these days.
Oftentimes there is news about various deals that DISH is making with programming providers or networks, as well as items regarding new programming packages, new equipment and new DISH offers that will be available. This news is not changed or edited in any way and is presented just as it appears at the original source.
Note to DISH subscribers: If you’re seeking information about an outage or other service interruption and cannot reach DISH by phone, check their Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/dish?WT.svl=footer
- Dish Network offshoot Sling Media unveils livestreaming video device – 9NEWS.com
- Dish debuts $1K SlingStudio, entry-level production solution for live social video streaming – FierceCable
- Dish’s Sling Media Is Releasing a Cheap Tricaster Competitor for Facebook Live Streams – Variety
- Dish Network, LLC: Important Lessons and Reminders for Employers Under a Trump Board – Lexology (registration)
- Dish Network, LLC: Important Lessons and Reminders for Employers Under a Trump Board – The National Law Review
- African-American employee accuses Dish Network of discrimination – West Virginia Record
- Former Fox News Stars Dish on OReilly and Networks ‘Minefield’ of Harassment – Daily Beast
- Dish and Hearst are digging in for a very long battle – Awful Announcing
- NLRB’s Dish Network decision: A sign of things to come for employer arbitration agreements? – Lexology (registration)
- Dish and Hearst go silent, could be set for long-running retrans battle – FierceCable
- Dish Looks Less Attractive As Acquisition Target Following $6.2 Bln Spectrum Buy; Shares Fall – Fox Business
- Dish Network Spent Over $6 Billion on FCC Spectrum Auction – Pipeline Magazine (press release)
- Secrecy Rules Doom DISH Arbitration Agreements – Bloomberg BNA
- Dish Network’s $6.2B spectrum-buying spree puzzles analysts – Seattle Times
- Dish Network spent $6.2B on wireless airwaves – Salt Lake Tribune